10 Tips for Enjoying Your End of the World Vacation
As per the Mayan Calendar, Dec 21 2012 will mean the demise of the World. There has been a ton of promotion of late about this so I figured I would share a few thoughts regarding how to capitalize on your "Apocalypse Vacation" I for one think that all will be well yet for good measure, Here are 10 Tips for getting a charge out of what could be your last get-away:
1. Go to the Source. Get together the family for an All Inclusive Vacation to the Mayan Riviera. As far as I can tell, on the off chance that all goes as per the Mayan Calendar, since Dec 21 2012 is the much anticipated day, then, at that point, the night of Dec 20 2012 will be one amazing party! Other than if everything ends up being as large of a bust as Y2K, there'll be much more motivation to celebrate.
2. Take Plenty of Sunscreen. Since the world is reaching a conclusion doesn't mean you shouldn't look great with a 토토사이트tan. A higher SPF may likewise safeguard you from hell and damnation.
3. Disregard any priority objections like Machu Picchu, The Pyramids, Great Wall of China, Mount Everest and so forth. We're talking the apocalypse here and you likely ought to have picked a superior chance to see them. Likewise, Disney is out as I can't see Mickey being his typical cheerful self just before humankind's destruction (particularly in the event that Eeyore is sulking near).
4. Pick a Beach Destination and make it an All Inclusive Resort. Since the end is close, this time you can drink and eat all you need without being worried about your figure or stress over humiliating recordings of you behaving like a total idiot appearing on YouTube subsequent to having one an excessive number of mixed drinks.
5. Get Married on your Vacation. Pick a hotel like Sandals that offers free weddings. Regardless of whether you're single, find a total outsider to trade promises with and make the most recent couple of days vital. Obviously, on the off chance that we are as yet remaining on the 22nd, my awful yet I want you both to enjoy all that life has to offer from now on.
6. Two Words: Noah's Ark. Think about a Cruise as your last excursion. Consider it; a lot of food, bars, club, diversion and, surprisingly, a rec center to save you in shape for your lengthy excursion adrift. If "The End" will be another flood, this is the best approach.
7. Pack Lightly. Simple.
8. Convey your Passport Everywhere you go on your excursion particularly on the 21st. Regardless of anything religion or convictions you have, assuming we are raising a ruckus around town simultaneously, you can anticipate long queues and desk work. By having your visa, you might be assisted through the lines.
9. Pick your Travel Companions cautiously. Ensure you travel with somewhere around one geek and one truly irritating smarty pants. I've seen sufficient debacle motion pictures to realize that the irritating person generally goes first and the geek saves the world.